All of us want to be able to attract the things we want into our lives. Whether that is having an abundance of positivity, wealth to get through our lives, friends that align with who we are, or a partner that understands us. What if there was a way for everyone to accomplish this with only minimal effort, would you want to try it or would you even believe it? Changing our personal frequency can help us change, improve, and draw to us the things we need in our lives and it can be accomplished with just a little effort on our parts. Read on to find out more.
Feeling Disconnected and Lost
Many feel that they cannot heal or find purpose without a connection with their Higher Power, yet for many, this connection is illusive. A direct line to our Spiritual Guidance can be what grounds us in our day to day lives. We use this help in responsibility for ourselves and how to navigate the right way of approaching others and life. We want to know what is in our highest good, what is the right decision in different situations, how to set appropriate boundaries, and how to manifest what we want.
It is the birthright of each of us to have a direct line to a Higher Power, whatever that is for you. Yet, few of us have learned how to do this, at wil,l on a daily basis. Surprisingly however, it is not hard to do. The spiritual realm exists at a higher frequency than we do here on the physical plane. In order to access the spiritual realm, we need to know how to raise our “frequency”.
What Is Our Frequency
The speed or rate that something vibrates at is frequency. The only difference between various objects is the rate at which it vibrates. You can think of frequency as vibrational energy, while you cannot see someone or something’s energy, it is often perceived as a feeling or some type of sense that you inadvertently react to. Because it is a frequency and reacts to the scientific principle, it is something that we can learn to adjust, as needed. The more attune you become to your “personal frequency” the more you can see how it can affect your experience.
One way to understand “frequency” is to imagine a room filled with people who are sharing love and joy with each other. This room has a feeling of lightness, a high frequency, whereas a room filled with angry, tense people has a feeling of heaviness, a low frequency.So, how do we raise our frequency? There are numerous things you can do to help yourself raise your frequency, but none of them will work unless you have the intent to learn with Spirit about loving yourself and others.
Our intention is the most powerful tool we have for raising our frequency. There are only two possible intentions in any given moment: to learn with God/Spirit about loving yourself and others, or to protect against your pain and avoid responsibility for your feelings. When our intent is to protect and avoid, we seek to control, through our various addictions, our feelings, others’ feelings and behavior, and the outcome of things. When our intent is to learn, we seek to take responsibility for our own feelings and behavior by discovering what we may be thinking or doing that is unloving to ourselves and others, and what would be loving.
You can try many methods of raising your frequency, from prayer to meditation to chanting, but if your intention is to protect instead of learn, none of these will do any good at all. The reason is that when the intention is to protect against pain, we close our heart so as not to feel whatever we are feeling. Spirit cannot come through a closed heart.
We are each given free will when we come to this planet. This means that we get to choose our intention, to be open or closed, loving or unloving, protected against pain or taking responsibility for our feelings. While the love that is God/Spirit is all-powerful, it cannot come into a closed heart. Just as the air you breathe cannot come into your lungs until you take a breath, the love, power and wisdom that is Spirit cannot enter your being until you choose the intent to learn about loving.
Law of Vibration vs Law of Attraction
With all of this talk of vibration, frequency, and how to raise/lower them, you may be wondering how this is different to play into the law of attraction. That is a great question to start with, the answer is that they are very similar in nature and practice. Actually, they work together well.
It has been stated that the law of vibration is the law that must be enacted first, before the law of attraction can happen. When you create a vibration within yourself, you are invoking the law of vibration with intent and then the law of attraction can happen. This is needed because the law of vibration must match the frequency of what it is you are seeking. This allows you to create the connection internally, whether it be a visualization or through affirmations.
Here is an example. You want to manifest more wealth into your life, but you constantly think about how you need more money. What you aren’t seeing is that by thinking you need more, you are creating a vibration of lack which spends that energy of lacking into the universe and by result doesnt allow money to come to you. Instead, focus on a positive forming of that frequency. Visualize money coming to you and having enough to do all the things you want to do or need to do. This puts out a positive attraction, the ability for your desires to travel to you instead of focusing on the lack.
9 Ways To Help Raise Your Frequency
When you have a true, pure intention to learn, your frequency automatically rises. None of the actions I suggest below will raise your frequency without this intention. However, once you have this intention the following actions can help to further raise your frequency.
- Move into your imagination. Your imagination is a gift from Spirit. When you move into your imagination, you raise your frequency and tap into the source of your creativity and inspiration. Our willingness to move into and trust our imagination is essential to being ale to connect with our personal Spiritual Guidance. When your first begin to utilize your imagination to increase your frequent and connect with Spirit, you might feel as if you are just using your imagination to make things up. However, as you take the risk of trusting what you think you are “making up,” you will discover that it really is coming through you from Spirit rather than from you.
- Keep your body clear, Your body is an energy system. If your body’s energy is clogged with drugs, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, sugar, heavy/lots of food, foods contaminated with pesticides, and preservatives, this will affect your connection. Try obstaining before you do energy/frequency work.
- Prayer or chanting. Sincere prayers of gratitude and asking Spirift for help in healing all blockages can help raise your frequency. Repetitive prayers, chants, and mantras can aid in opening you up to higher frequencies, as can singing in general.
- Dance. Rapid repetitive movement, such as drumming dances, may open you to a higher frequency. Even exercise, such as cardio, can help increase your frequency.
- Spend time in nature. The frequency of a city is far lower than the frequency of nature. Being among trees and flowers, near a body of water, in a desert, or on a mountain can all raise your frequency.
- Listen to classical or spiritual music.
- Do creative, artistic activities. Moving into your creative imagination raises your frequencies.
- Use incense or do a cleansing ritual. Incense has been used for centuries to raise frequencies and invite in spiritual connections.
- Lighting candles. Candlelight, too, has been used for thousands of years to clear the air and raise frequencies.
Frequencies in Harmony
If you get into the habit of asking yourself throughout the day, “What is my intention? Am I trying to control something, or is my deepest desire in the moment to learn about loving myself and others?”, you will begin to understand intention. This will eventually lead you into hearing, feeling, and seeing your personal spiritual Guidance.