Thank you for wanting to guest blog on Gay in the CLE.
Gay in the CLE is a blog for all LGBTQ people. We cover topics around LGBTQ rights, coming out, healthy living, pop culture, current news topics, civil rights, safe spaces, and anything in between.
Wanting to submit a guest post idea? Please contact me here!
We especially love UNIQUE (never been published) blog posts about:
- Safe and/or exciting travel adventures for LGBTQ
- Self help for dealing with the pressures of coming out and living as LGBTQ
- Coming out stories
- Drag culture and how it has changed
- Your personal story of being LGBTQ
But, any blog post that is helpful or inspiration for LGBTQ people is welcomed.
Note: not all blog post ideas will be approved but you will be responded to
When you guest blog on Gay in the CLE, you get:
- An author bio promoting your blog, social media profiles, shows, and/or products
- The chance to be featured on our contribution page if you post at least 2 times (coming soon)
- Promotion on all of our social media profiles
- A brand new audience for your blog
- Potential traffic from Gay in the CLE
- Experience writing high- quality blog posts
- A community of people who share similar life journeys as yours
- Support from the LGBTQ community
What are you waiting for, write a blog post for Gay in the CLE
All guest post should be at least 1,000 words.
- How to or List titles – With the exception of personal stories/coming out stories, ALL headlines should either be a list or How-To post.
- Use subheadings (or marked as subheadings) H2 or H3 *Assistance can be provided
- No affiliate links – We are not looking for pure marketers coming in to simply sell products. If it is part of your story, such as promoting your drag show, that is acceptable.
How Do I Submit an Idea?
Please contact me with your blog post ideas. 😊
If approved, your posts will be uploaded just as you wrote it, minor editing may happen.
If you wish to contribute again, simply email me your topic and you will be published.
Your posts will be published 2-4 weeks out, depending on current submissions.
What Happens After I Guest Post?
When your blog is published, it will be shared on all Gay in the CLE social media platforms, you will also have a copy of the link to share as well.
This will help you grow your brand, audience and traffic as well as your credibility in your blog niche.
Please DO NOT copy your blog post and publish it on your blog or another blog.
You retain all rights to your content, but if you decide to publish it on another website, unfortunately, we will have to unpublished it from Gay in the CLE.
This is to avoid having duplicate content that can confuse the search engines. As a result, it will benefit neither of us.
If you have enjoyed posting on Gay in the CLE, we definitely would love for you to guest post again. If you guys post at least 2 times, we will add you to our contributor page!